ACLM Connect is your online member community. It is home to member groups, complimentary and member-only resources, Member Spotlight page, Open Forum, and multiple opportunities to interact with fellow ACLM members.
Steps for Success
STEP 1. Add a profile picture and update your information.
Click on your profile icon in the top right hand corner.
Click on "Actions" to add a profile picture. Click on the edit button to update your information.
STEP 2. Set up your Connect notification preferences.
Go to your profile, click on the "My Account" tab, and choose "Group Notifications." Choose your preferred notification setting for each of your groups.
Consolidated Digests will provide one email either weekly or daily containing activity from all of your group/s activity.
Discussion Email settings (none, daily digest, or real time) are specific to each group's discussion posts.
STEP 3. Check out Member Spotlights, Open Forum and join a Member Group.
How to Join a Member Group:
1. Review the member groups Why and How.
2. CLICK HERE.
3. Click on any of the groups listed that interest you. NOTE: You will not receive a pop-up confirming you joined. However, you will receive an email within 24 hours welcoming you to any group that you joined.
STEP 4. Download the Connect app for easy access to group threads and content.
Instructions to download the app:
1. Search for Higher Logic Connected Community in your app store, and download.
2. When asked for "domain name" type in connect.lifestylemedicine.org
3. When asked to login, use your ACLM member login information.
STEP 5. Make sure you aren't missing out!
Keep an eye on your email inbox for our important member communications, such as Member Monday and Insider. To make sure our emails aren't landing in the wrong place, please do the following (especially GMAIL users):
Drag and drop one ACLM message from Promotions to Primary and click "yes" on the confirmation box for all future messages.
Another way to customize which emails deliver to the correct Gmail category is to:
- Sign in to your account from a desktop browser and open an email from ACLM; click on the 3-dots (more) menu on the right side.
- Click on "Filter messages like this," click on Create filter at the bottom, choose "Categorize as," choose <Primary> from the dropdown, and then you can also apply this filter to other messages sent from ACLM.
- Click the Create Filter button.
Email email@example.com if you have issues or questions.